AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Prime Day bargain hunters can save on Apple’s 14-inch MacBook Pro at B&H Photo, with both standalone systems and kits bundled with AppleCare discounted by up to $280.
Apple deals have been plentiful this Prime Week, with Amazon’s Apple Watch and AirPods deals front and center. But those in the market for a new MacBook Pro can save on a variety of configurations at Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo, including models bundled with AppleCare.
Each offer also includes free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S. Payboo cardholders can also take advantage of a sales tax refund in qualifying states, further extending the savings.
14-inch MacBook Pro standalone systems
- 14″ (M1 Pro, 8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB, 512GB): $1,799 ($200 off)
- 14″ (M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 16GB, 1TB) Silver: $2,249 ($250 off)
- 14″ (M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 16GB, 1TB) Space Gray: $2,299 ($200 off)
14-inch MacBook Pro + AppleCare
- 14″ (M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 16GB, 1TB) + AppleCare – Silver: $2,499 ($280 off)
- 14″ (M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 24-core GPU), 32GB, 512GB) + AppleCare – Gray: $2,929 ($250 off)
16-inch MacBook Pro standalone systems
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on for Prime Day: