In this week’s episode:
Our host, Lenny Murphy, is joined by three individuals leading the industry conversation around inclusivity: Tim Cornelius, Director of Operations at QuestionPro and CEO at P3 Technology; Keyona Osborne, Senior Research Manager at Accelerate (a SmithGeiger company); and Lilah Raynor, CEO at Logica Research.
Join us while Lenny explores with these three industry professionals the importance of representation and the challenges we have in the industry with ensuring that our samples are inclusive.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- The importance of accessible content and accessible surveys in working towards equitable representation
- How opening up the door to recruitment criteria allows for a more natural diversity in research participation
- Ways considerations for race, ethnicity, culture, and socioeconomic status might factor into research outcomes
- The business case for prioritizing inclusivity and accessibility in research design
Many thanks to Lilah, Keyona, and Tim, for being our guests. Thanks also to our producer, Karen Lynch, our editor, James Carlisle, and our sponsor, InnovateMR.
There were two events referenced in this episode that are “out of order” as there is a gap between our recording and launch dates:
- The IA presentation Keyona mentioned actually took place on June 3, 2022; you can access that recording here.
- The recording for the QuestionPro X day on June 6, 2022, that Tim mentioned can be accessed here.