What websites see the most traffic when it comes to used car sales?
- What research have you done/will you do when purchasing a car?
- The same 10 websites made the top 10 list in 2021 as 2020. Why do you think we’re not seeing new websites make the list?
- When conducting research for used cars, what information should you be looking for?
Click here for the ready-to-go slides for this Question of the Day that you can use in your classroom.
Behind the numbers (Cox Automotive):
Other statistics about used car buyers:
- Car buyers spent an average of 12.5 hours researching and shopping
- Third party websites were used the most for research and shopping, ahead of dealerships
- Kelley Blue Book’s “Instant Cash Offer” was the most-used online trade-in tool
Be sure to check out NGPF’s BRAND NEW Buying a Car mini-unit!
Fincap Friday’s Is MSRP the Price for Me? will get your students thinking about how to get the best price at a dealership.