After several months of planning, the agenda for Forrester’s B2B Summit EMEA has now been unveiled! As one of the conference co-organisers, I’m pleased to give you a quick preview of what to expect.
With 36 sessions arranged across six keynotes and five tracks over a two-day period, there is lots of never-before-seen research and content for delegates to enjoy. The format includes five tracks designed to suit a range of marketing and sales professionals:
- Lead: for those responsible for leading marketing teams and developing marketing strategy (roles include CMO, VP of marketing, and regional heads of marketing)
- Develop: for those responsible for developing campaigns and content from the marketing strategy (roles include portfolio marketing lead, head of content, and head of campaigns)
- Deliver: for those responsible for delivering the in-market execution (roles include VP of demand gen, ABM leader, and field marketing leads)
- Operate: for those responsible for the underlying operational infrastructure (roles include VP/director of marketing operations and VP/director of sales or revenue operations)
- Sell: for those responsible for delivering on the sales target (roles include CSO, head of sales, VP of sales, and CRO)
We selected the keynotes to inspire and challenge all delegates. They will include pointers for becoming an effective change catalyst in your organisation; new insights from Forrester’s most recent EMEA Buying Survey; why it’s important to be customer-obsessed (and what to do about it); and the future of B2B content. We’ll also be presenting awards to companies that have delivered outstanding and transformational work.
The event format is a hybrid event, combining in-person interaction at London’s O2 InterContinental hotel over two days on 11 and 12 October, with digital content that will be available to attendees before, during, and 90 days after the event. I hope to see many of you there in person or connect virtually during the event via the app or social channels!
Click here to see the agenda and register.